West Coast National Park
This self catering cottage is situated in the West Coast National Park, near the Abrahamskraal waterhole. This unit is a fully equipped 6 Bed Cottage (2 on suite bedrooms, 1 bedroom with a double bed and the second bedroom has 2 single beds and 2 pull out beds), an open plan living area and kitchen. There is a fireplace in the living area to utilize as braai or fireplace. Guests should bring their own braaiwood, charcoal, or purchase from the entrance gate on the R27.
The fridge-freezer, geysers and stove are all gas operated. Electricity in the house is provided by solar energy. There are no points or plugs for electric equipment and guests are requested to use the lights sparingly. Tap water comes from a well-point and is safe to drink, however guests may not be accustomed to the taste so they are welcome to provide their own drinking water. Unfortunately no pets, loud music or portable generators are allowed in the West Coast National Park.
Duinepos Chalets are siutated inside the West Coast National Park. Each Chalet is situated to ensure privacy, peace and tranquility, as you take in the fresh sea breeze, azure waters, and all that the park has to offer over the various seasons...from spectcular birdlife, to the tapestry of spring flowers that cover the standveld.
- Consist of 11 chalets.
- Each unit sleeps 4 people comfortably and allows a maximum of 6 people.
- 2 chalets are disabled friendly.
- Each chalet offers 2 bedrooms, open plan kitchen, lounge, fire place, shower, toilet and an outdoor braai area.
- Other facilities include: swimming pool, communal braai and boma area.
It is a fully equipped (linen, cutlery and crockery), self catering (3 en-suite bedrooms-sleeping 8 persons in total) cottage, with an open plan living area and kitchen. There are braai facilities on the front stoep and in the back yard.
It has three bedrooms, each with toilet and shower. The main bedroom has a double bed, the second has two single beds and the third is a 'children's' room with two pullout beds (sleeps four). The kitchen has gas fridge and stove, fitted cupboards, utensils, serving/eating counter with stools.
The lounge has four lounge chairs, table and with jetmaster. The stoep looks out on the lagoon and has a braai.
Please note that due to minimum stay-duration rules enforced on reservations for the Larus House Boat, prospective guests interested in making use of this accommodation-type during their visit to the West Coast National Park are encouraged to contact in advance for reservations.
Two well-equipped Houseboats moored in the calm turquoise waters of Langebaan Lagoon at Kraalbaai in the West Coast National Park. These offer permanently moored floating accommodation and are either fully catered or self catering
- A luxurious and beautifully appointed double storey 22 sleeper Houseboat comprising: 9 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 lounges, 2 kitchens and ample deck space on both level s is available. This Houseboat is ideally suited for corporate groups, functions, special occasions or family getaways.
- Also available is a cosy fully equipped two-bedroomed 6 sleeper Houseboat offering an intimate getaway for couples young and old or a fun family breakaway.
No boating experience is necessary as both are permanently moored.