Mokala National Park
Mofele Lodge is more rustic and in a farm style with 9 en-suite rooms, sleeping 30 guests in total, all containing single beds and ceiling fans. It has a restaurant (for groups and special arrangements), bar, lounge and entertainment area with build in fireplace for the cooler months. This lodge also has an excellent conference facility that can host up to 30 delegates.
- Ideal for big family groups, weddings and environmental education groups.
- 9 rooms with 3 – 5 Double bunk beds (can accommodate between 6 – 10 person per room).
- Equipped Kitchen and dining area.
- WC and shower, hand basin.
- Ceiling fans
- Fenced off Swimming pool
- Outside lapa
Lilydale Lodge offers 12 self-catering units overlooking the Riet River. Warm exhilarating summers, cold cozy winters, breathtaking sunsets and glittering diamonds in the sky, are all added by nature to compliment an unforgettable visit.
- Comfortable self-catering accommodation (12 units - 2-5 bed units are available).
- Main lodge and restaurant available on request.
- Restaurant and conference for group bookings.
- This lodge is +- 70km away from the main section of Mokala National Park.
Mosu Lodge host two air-conditioned executive suites and 13 two bed en-suite rooms with ceiling fans, all draped with suede curtains and bedspreads in sand color, crisp white linen and quality wooden furniture.
A cool sparkling blue swimming pool for the warmer months, restaurant with bar, lounge and entertainment area with built in fireplace, and a state of the art conference facility completes an unforgettable experience.
- Luxury Executive Suites (2 units)
- Self Catering (braai, micro wave, two plate stove, fridge, utensils, cutlery & crockery).
- One Bedroom with double bed with electric blanket.
- WC, shower, bath, hand basin.
- Fire place and air conditioner
Self Catering (braai facility in lapa, gas stove & oven, gas fridge / freezer, kitchen, utensils, cutlery & crockery).
Two sleeping areas (divided by wall), one double bed in open kitchen area, 2 single beds.
WC, shower and hand basin.
No electricity, no air conditioner.
No power points.
Motswedi camping site has a electrified fence (knee height) solar powered to keep the buffalo out.
Sites are in a half moon around the watering hole.
Motswedi will have 6 camping sites. Each camping site will have its own:
- Solar geyser for the bathroom with shower and hand basin (lockable door).
- Toilet (lockable door).
- Gas in the kitchen with washing up area, built in breakfast/preparation nook, two plate gas burner (open to the front of the capping site overlooking site and watering hole – no doors).
- Demarcated camping area.